Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where have you been all my life?

I'm not sure why I've avoided Satin Ice fondant for so long but I have now discovered it. It is amazing! It is easier to mold than other fondants. I used to use Fondx.... which does taste better than Satin Ice. But when applying large sheets on top of cakes Fondx cracks easier. This discovery came just in time for an order due Sat. I can show a few pics but I can't show the really awesome stuff yet. I want it to be a complete surprise. The elephant still has powdered sugar all over him.




4 comments:

  1. I like Mr. Zebra!!!! You should make the velveteen rabbit!! Aw, I envy the sculpting, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have a Alice in Wonderland cake coming up next month - I'll post pics of the white rabbit :) The sculpting part is really really fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails