Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My own frog prince?


This is not a real frog. Nope. He's clay. If he were a real frog I would not be stooping down to take a picture. Because the second I brought my face down close to the frog- he'd jump which would scare the bejeezes out of me. I don't like jumpy things. But I do like my little clay frog. I nestled him next to the strawberry bush. And I can honestly say that he makes me happy. Seeing a cute little frogy next to my strawberries just makes me smile. I have no idea why. I guess it really is all about the little stuff these days :) Another reason I love this frog, besides the fact that it is not real, is that my kids like to come outside and look at it too. So funny that they like the statue too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails