Friday, March 19, 2010

The Princess and The Frog

This week Disney's "Princess and The Frog" was released on DVD. This was the first movie we took our own little princess to see in the theaters. But it was big princess (me) who fell in love with the movie. In all fairness, the kids did love it.

This movie is amazing! It's about how hard work and ethics create success. And about the balance of work and fun. The animation looks like it was done by hand and not by a computer. Which I honestly think adds some of the magic to the movie.

I'm such a sucker for Disney movies. I know they have evil villains but.... isn't that life? I'm not going to shelter my kids from that. Besides, I always loved when The Beast defeated Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast". So today will be a movie day..... I might even stay in my jamies most of the day if I'm lucky. Added bonus of having bought the blue ray DVD: (that is currently on sale at Best Buy) it comes with a book! Yay books! To order your own :


After the movie - visit these sights to continue the magic!

To make your own Princess tiara:

To make your own paper playset:

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it yet, but now I think I will. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails