Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Weekend!

Calla Lily from my garden- they pop up in the spring and I think they're beautiful. It also seemed fitting for the first day of Spring.


I'm so happy that this weekend is here. It's been a busy week! I'm really looking forward to this weekend for many reasons.... Here's a small list:
1) Hubby time
2) St. Patrick's dinner at my friend's house tonight
3) My sister is visiting tomorrow!
4) We're going to the World Famous San Diego Zoo to see the baby panda (we're so spoiled)
5) I'll have groceries in the house come Monday
6) We might figure out what to do with the rest of our yard

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Regardless of wether you are planning on being super productive or planning on being lazy and having lots of P.J. time. I vote for lots of P.J. time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails