Monday, December 28, 2009

Sick

Uuuuggghhh.....stupid cold. Yes- we are all sick. Thank goodness it didn't start to affect us till Christmas evening. The kids have had a cough/cold for a few days but it has finally hit mommy. What's that saying? If mama isn't happy, no one's happy. So very true. I'm going to "try" to rest up over the next couple of days (I know- it's an oxymoron! Mama resting?! Crazy! Yes- I know it's only a dream).
I also need to somehow manage to get my house to look clean. It looks like an atomic bomb of toys went off in here. Kinda overwhelming. Yikes...

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you can just close your eyes until you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are all feeling better now. let me know if you guys need anything. I'd be happy to help you out.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Denise! I hadn't been on the computer in a while - I just felt miserable. Lots of sneezing and coughing. I just cuddled up on the couch and read a lot! :D If I hadn't felt so miserable it would've been wonderful! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails