Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making Breakfast Special

This morning I pulled out the pancake molds. And yes- I rocked breakfast! We have molds from Williams and Sonoma that make pancakes in the shape of Santa, Frosty and a Reindeer.


They are very simple to use. And my kids now think I'm the best mommy in the world....at least for the next hour :) But you know what- maybe my kids will remember this breakfast next year and look forward to it... or maybe I'll just be super mom for an hour. Either way- it was a special morning and the kids were very excited.

I really liked the reindeer! Not sure why but my kids were more into the Santa and Frosty. I ended up having to make 2 Santas and 2 Frostys - one for each kid. So I ate the reindeer :)

Ok, so Santa kinda looked funky but the kids didn't care- they gobbled him up happily.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so cute! This totally reminds me of stuff mom used to make for us. (And I'm with you on the reindeer. That Santa is cool in a really wonky way though.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails