Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tea and Cookies

Between my husband's and my schedule it's really hard to schedule time to hang out with friends. Well, last night we had some of our close friend's over just for a couple hours to chat over tea, cookies and some M&M's. It was so nice. And we didn't have to pay for a babysitter or spend money on food. Everyone had a great time telling stories and reconnecting. It was really nice to just have some time to sit and relax...not having to rush. I highly recommend doing this activity with some friends this holiday season. And my wonderful friend Kim brought over these adorable kitchen towels. I instantly put them up on the handle of my oven. It's another little thing that makes me smile when I see them. I also highly suggest surrounding yourself with things that make you happy.....whether that be gingerbread men kitchen towels or wonderful friends.


1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest towels ever and perfect for the mommy who made gingerbread houses! FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails