Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hot Cocoa


One of the best parts about winter is being able to snuggle up in a nice warm blanket and sip a cup of hot cocoa. I'm partial to the Starbucks hot cocoa so we buy their mocha powder and mix it up to make the syrup to make our hot cocoa with. It's so good! Even if you live in the desert it will still get a little chilly at night in December. And that's when my snowman mugs come out. My sister bought me the best cups ever. They have a little snowman inside! When I start sipping I see his little head peeking through the cocoa. So cute!


Nothing is worse than getting to the bottom of the hot cocoa- but with these cups I have a happy little snowman smiling at me. It's the little stuff that makes me happy. And these cups do! If you ever see these - buy them! If not for yourself, then gift them to someone- it will make them happier than you'll ever know :)

3 comments:

  1. aRE THOSE MUGS FROM hallmark?? Love them! very cute...now I'm gonna make some cocoa...just got the powder from Starbucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Starbucks powder makes all the difference! It's like adult version hot cocoa. Delicious!! The mugs are actually from Canada. But I've seen a lot of similar designs around. If I see any I'll get one for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails