Monday, May 10, 2010

Swim time

As my crazy schedule settles down and the kidos get back to feeling better it's time to go to the last swim class. My kids go to swim school in the spring to get ready for summer swimming.... at least that's the goal. My oldest one, almost 5 years, is actually starting to get it.


This year was Taylor's first year. She's only 2 1/2 and she wasn't too thrilled about getting her hair wet.


But she is holding her breath and I think the overall experience is good for her. Maybe in 2 more years she'll be swimming on her own too. At least I hope so! It'd be so nice to not have to get in the water every single time they want to go swimming. Right now, if they want to go it means I have to go. I really need to start working out again! I will not be posting pictures of me in the pool- lol!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails