Saturday, May 22, 2010

Craft Planning

I have to run some errands this weekend and while I was looking through the ads I noticed a lot of red, white and blue. I realize it's not even June yet- but the 4th of July is quickly approaching. Ok...so it might not be speeding here. But if you're planning on making some hand made decorations it'll be here before you know it. For those of you who know my holiday obsession- I'm still allowed to make and buy decorations for the 4th of July. My husband has put a ban on buying decorations for certain holidays. And in all fairness I do have a lot of storage bins in the garage filled with nothing but holiday decorations.

I need to come up with a few ideas for the 4th of July. I try to make it a special holiday in our house because my son was born on the 5th of July. So I try to make those two days super special for him. Here's what I have so far: Paper bags. Are you laughing yet? I'm serious. I'm going to make something really cool out of paper bags. What am I going to make? Not sure yet... but I'm sure after a weekend of brainstorming I can come up with something. I saw these bags while I was at the store and I think I can turn them into something cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails