Monday, May 24, 2010

A Dream Vacation

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/

Last night we booked a Disney Cruise! Starting in 2011 Disney will be offering cruises out of LA. Which means that a family such as mine doesn't have to pay 2,000 dollars to get to Florida. That is a very good thing. Going on a Disney cruise is such a dream for my husband and myself. Cruising is something we love to do. My husband and I actually met on a cruise about 8 1/2 years ago. To say the least, cruising is very special for us, it's like reliving the romance all over again. We've always been interested in the Disney cruises, especially because we have 2 young children who love Disneyland. And last night we checked out my sons school schedule and found a Disney cruise leaving out of LA during his spring break! Wooo-hooo!!!! I'm just beside myself with excitement. I'm ready to be pampered and dress up in fancy clothes and dance the night away! I guess it's time to hit the workout hard! I have a good 6 1/2 months to get in shape so I think I can do it. And now I have super-motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails