Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crazy Roulette Cake

Basically my week was spent planning and working on this cake. It was a huge cake! The wheel was so much fun to make. And yes....all the details are accurate. This was going to an avid roulette player so it had to be accurate :) But I am very tired now that everything is said and done. Some of you might wonder how do I make cakes with kids in the house? It's very easy to bribe kids when cake is involved (insert evil laugh here). Although there were some times of telling the kids not to hit each other and to share. And maybe a couple of times that I wanted to hit my head on the wall. But now it's done and I was very, very happy with it. There's more pictures on my professional blog:
www.beccasbluebakery.blogspot.com

And now....I'm going to take a deep breath and read. Enter my happy space and savor every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails