Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lots of cake...


Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I'm working on a wedding cake right now so it's a little crazy. Yesterday the base of the cake was baked and filled and crumb coated. 


Today I found out from my dentist that I have a wisdom tooth twice the size of a regular molar in my lower jaw that's pushing against my other tooth, oh joy. My kids are calling it my elephant tooth and they think it's hillarious. After my lovely dental appointment I was back to baking. Today I might be able to finish the cake. We'll see how the cakes come together. It's always an adventure that's for sure. More pics of cake to come soon (and not just crumb coated ones)!


My mad scientist cake leveling tool....like I said, adventure...

1 comment:

  1. You are sort of freaking me out with the elephant tooth thing. I need to get my wisdom teeth out too. But seriously, when is there time for that?! Good luck with the wedding cake - can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails