Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to Reality

 Disneyland was wonderful. And between running from this show to that show and standing in lines and pushing a stroller up a hill it was enough to make me forget everything for a day. Today every single one of my muscles hurts. But it was worth it. We saw Fantasmic for the first time and it was absolutely amazing. I totally get why people camp out for hours before the show just to get a good seat. But my favorite part of the day was in the New Orleans area.


It is home to "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "The Haunted Mansion". Which I consider two of the best attractions at Disneyland. It also has really yummy food and amazing building decor. 


I'm not sure if I'd really call it architecture- because who knows how it was built. But walking around that area definitely feels like you're walking around New Orleans.

  
Right now I wish I could go back and sit under the large shade trees and just watch the water fall from the fountain. So relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails