Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baking Craziness


This past week has been a little bit insane for me. My little sister in law was visiting last week so we were out of the house a lot. And this week is filled with a really big cake order and cookie orders. So I'm totally busy and stressing. Lots of stuff to do! My kitchen looks like a bakery bomb went off- there's powdered sugar everywhere- and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere! I have 50 or so cookies covered and wrapped securely. Royal icing bowls. Yep. Just insanity. Then add in the kids and their activities. It's enough to make a woman loose her mind! I'll post pics soon of some fondant figurines I'm going to be doing. I'm sculpting Alice, the White Rabbit and the Caterpillar from Alice and Wonderland! I'm looking forward to that! But in the mean time I'll leave you with a link to a really cute food blog I found: http://epicute.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails