Tuesday, September 21, 2010

http://frombeccashome.blogspot.com/

More notable cut-outs

Mice....

Real mice make me go "eeek!" But there's something about these mouse cutouts that I love. Maybe it's the fact that I think they are kinda cute and they are not real... I'm definitely not fond of the real kind.


I put my mice around my fireplace tiles so it looks like they're scampering up to their hole.


I'm thinking of adding some more mice to the top shelves of my fireplace.... it seems a bit bare to me. What do you think??


I think I have some more tracing and cutting to do! If you'd like to do this craft you should try it! It's so simple! Click here for the Martha Stewart template. Then trace your template on black paper or black card stock. Remember my painters tape tip, it works great for the mice too! When you go to store your adorable mice for next Halloween separate them with wax paper and store in a manila envelope to prevent bending. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails